Here’s an opportunity for your school or library to win a free class author visit with my “Wings in The Wind” workshop based on my middle-grade novel One Thousand Snapshots. It’s a sinch to enter.
2 ways to enter:
- All you need to do is take a snapshot of the book (One Thousand Snapshots) next to your school or library signpost. Post the snapshot to one or more of my social media sites (listed below) with a comment about the book or …
- Leave a review of One Thousand Snapshots on Goodreads
- Entries close on March 31st.
- Each school class or public library will have one entry no matter how many posts.
- One extra entry will be allowed for a Goodreads review.
- Students, teachers, librarians, parents or community members may enter.
- One school class and one public library will be chosen winners.
- All schools and public libraries in WA are eligible.
- (However travel and accommodation costs will need to be covered by schools outside the metropolitan and the South West area – if winners)
- The winning school and library will be announced via my social media on Friday 1st of April.
- The winning school and library will be contacted directly.
- Happy snapping, happy reviewing.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES/TAGS